- 负责客户的微整形美容科治疗，包括botox和dermal filler。
- 非手术性的dermal filler的经验
- 免费或者优惠价格获得Ai Beauty提供的其他治疗项目
- 提供技能培训包括亚裔人群的审美的培训，Ai Beauty资助的相关的certificate学习培训。
Daily Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Conduct a treatment consultation to identify patient goals and determine/recommend services and products to achieve optimal results. Ensures patients fully understand potential treatment options, risks and side effects, and aftercare.
- Design a treatment plan to meet the patient’s needs.
- Review a patient’s history for possible contraindications to report any adverse reactions to supervising physician.
- Perform selected treatments such as dermal fillers or cosmetic injectables.
- Physicians, nurses and other licensed healthcare professionals who are qualified prescribers and are eligible to perform injectable aesthetics in the UK and are being insured.
- Communicates effectively and is able to work as a team to achieve organizational goals and ensure excellent patient care.
- Have Asian background or have in-depth understanding of Asian aesthetics
- Previous hands-on experience with Botox treatment is required.
- 2 years Experience of aesthetic injecting experience.
- Previous hands-on experience with non-surgical dermal filler treatment preferred.
What’s in it for You?
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, bonus, commission. Pay rate of £ 40 – £ 80 per hour plus bonus/commission, depending on experience and performance.
- Very flexible work schedule.
- free or reduced treatments and products and full training in the life-changing treatments that we offer.
- There are also genuine opportunities for career progression, we have a structured career path for Practitioners. There is also the opportunity to apply for our internal management training program.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] and put “Aesthetic Injector” in the email title.